Ask your primary care physician for a referral to the Kadlec Tri-Cities Cancer Center’s NAPBC Breast Center.
At the Kadlec Tri-Cities Cancer Center, area physicians and ancillary staff specializing in breast cancer have proudly partnered to create a Nationally Accredited Breast Center. This program provides world-class care right here in our community. Patients who are referred to a provider within our Breast Center will be provided with comprehensive care including:
- A complete range of state-of-the-art services and the very latest in treatment technology
- A multidisciplinary team-approach to coordinate the best practice and timely treatment options
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Cancer education and support services
Patients enrolled in the Breast Center will have their case reviewed in a group setting by a team of board-certified providers before treatment begins. This team can include:
- Radiation Oncologist(s)
- Medical Oncologist(s)
- Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon(s)
- Nurse Navigator(s)
- Genetic Counselor(s)
- Clinical Research Coordinator(s)
- Psychosocial Support Professional(s)
For more information about our NAPBC-Accredited Breast Center, please call (509) 737-3418.