The Tri-Cities Cancer Center celebrates Giving Tuesday the Tuesday after Thanksgiving each year but donations to the wish list can be made all throughout the year.
#GivingTuesday Wish List
Support the Tri-Cities Cancer Center in serving patients and their families in our region by donating an item off our wish list! All wish list donations will be recognized with a special gift tag that can be given throughout the season. A donation to the wish list is a great gift!
Gifts $25 and Under
Walmart Gift Cards (Patient Needs)
Patient Waiting Room
Individual bags of jerky, trail mix, nuts, dried fruit, cheese and crackers, protein bars, granola bars
Individual cans of juice
Spa sounds or Classical music CDS
Kids Konnection Program
*Kids Konnection is a program for kids who have close family members who are going through cancer treatment. The goal of this program is to reduce the stress to children and parents during and after a diagnosis and to create a fun, safe environment for children to ask questions and learn more about cancer.
- Childrens Snacks (Goldfish, fruit snacks, granola bars, etc.)
- Juice Boxes
- Pizza Gift Cards
- Plastic Cups
- Lightweight Women’s Hats (not stocking hats)
- Flannel Backed Satin Material for satin pillowcases
- “Survivorship: Living Well During and After Cancer” Paperback book for Tri-Cities Cancer Center survivors!
DONATE $20 to purchase this book for our patients and a tag with your name on it will be placed on the inside cover.
Gifts $25 and Over
- Beverage tubs (to hold bottled water, sodas, juice)
- Nicoderm Nicotine Patches for Tobacco Cessation Classes
- Nicorette Gum and Lozenges for Tobacco Cessation Classes
- Presentation Easels
- Helium Tank
- (5) 10’ X 10’ Pop-Up Tents
(Please CLICK HERE to donate funds or purchase any of the items below, choose “Capital Support” in the area of designation drop down and use the comments section for specification)
- 2 Shelf Utility Cart
- Rolling collapsible cargo crate
- 3 Mini Fridges (for drinks, nutritional supplements, etc.)
- Folding tables (6 ft. that fold in half)
- Folding chairs
- 6 Library shelves ($200 a piece)
***Funds are also needed to purchase many other items for patient need support (food, bill pay support, medication costs, nutritional supplements, etc.). If you would like to donate funds to Patient Needs please CLICK HERE and choose “Patient Needs” as your area of designation.