The Tri-Cities Cancer Center’s Men’s Club is an active group of volunteers from our community that are committed to improving cancer care. They take an active role in improving cancer care in our region, by becoming better informed about the many impacts of cancer upon the individual, family and community, and by learning more about the Cancer Center and its services. The Men’s Club are Tri-Cities Cancer Center ambassadors to our community. They meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month. To see this month’s event, see our calendar.
Here are some of the many ways our Men’s Club provides support:
- The construction of RV spaces for patient use
- Helping with prostate cancer screenings
- Help to manage the facilities upkeep and improvement
- Helping with holiday decorations throughout the Center
- Participation in trade shows and health fairs
- Volunteering on-site