When you’re facing a cancer diagnosis and treatment, it’s common to wonder if another doctor could offer more information or a different treatment option. A second opinion can make you feel more confident about your diagnosis and treatment plan. If you’re looking for another doctor who can review your test results, discuss your personal situation, and provide an additional perspective, your Tri-Cities Cancer Center is here for you.
Here are just a few reasons you may want to get a second opinion:
- Peace of mind that you have the correct diagnosis and are making the right decision
- Your insurance company asks you to get another opinion
- Ensuring you have all of your available treatment options
- You have a rare or unusual cancer
- You have difficulty communicating with your current doctor
If you would like to receive a second opinion from a physician at the Tri-Cities Cancer Center, please call (509) 783-9894.