Saturday March 19th from 9AM – 3PM.
To schedule your screening, please select a time below that works best for you. Each of the six Tri-Cities Cancer Center blocks have times available listed to the left. Simply click on a time to begin the registration process. For additional times, select “more”.
- Men and women age 50-75
- Ages 75+ should consult their doctor
- Those at high risk of developing colorectal cancer should begin screening at a younger age
What to expect:
- This event is not a physical examination or colonoscopy
- Health assessment will be conducted at the event to determine the appropriateness for colonoscopy
- Appropriate participants will be scheduled for their colonoscopy before leaving the event
- Free colonoscopy prep and education will be provided to scheduled participants
- Financial resources will be provided to those who meet the necessary criteria
Tri-Cities Cancer Center
7350 W. Deschutes Ave.
(Appointments are required)