Colorectal Cancer Pre-Screening Registration
Saturday, March 24th
Tri-Cities Cancer Center
7350 W. Deschutes Avenue.
Appointments are required.
This FREE event is not a physical examination or colonoscopy. Health assessment will be conducted at the event to determine the appropriateness for colonoscopy. This event is an expedited pathway to getting your colonoscopy done. Appropriate participants will be scheduled for their colonoscopy before leaving the event.
Colonoscopies, at time of procedure, will be billed to your insurance. Financial resources will be provided to those who meet the necessary criteria. Register early if you are uninsured or underinsured and are in need of financial assistance.
Who is this pre-screening for?
• Men and women age 50-75
• Ages 75+ should consult their doctor
• Those at high risk of developing colorectal cancer should begin screening at a younger age
• Available to individuals who have not had a colonoscopy in the last ten years
Proudly offered in partnership by the Tri-Cities Cancer Center, Kadlec, Lourdes Health and Trios Health.
The colorectal pre-screening scheduling event is NOT for people with any gastric type symptoms. If you are having any of the following symptoms you are not eligible for this event. It is recommended that you talk with your primary care provider for proper evaluation and possible referral. If you need assistance finding a primary care provider, each hospital has a list of providers available.
- A change in bowel habits, such as diarrhea or constipation
- A feeling that you need to have a bowel movement that is not relieved by doing so
- Blood in the stool, which may make it look dark
- Cramping or abdominal (belly) pain
- Rectal bleeding
- Unintended weight loss
- Weakness and fatigue
If you have had a cardiac stent placed within the last year, you will need to wait one full year and are not qualified for this event.
Please select a time below to begin the registration process. If the first time block is full, please scroll down to see further time blocks.