A cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming and impact your life in a variety of ways. At the Cancer Center we understand that cancer care is more than treating a disease. So in addition to state-of-the-art technology, we also provide comprehensive support services to help you cope, recover, and move forward.
From various support groups where people can share the ups and downs of their daily life with cancer to personal beauty aids, physical fitness programs, and a number of classes and presentations, the Center is focused on supporting your physical, mental, social, and spiritual wellness. For more information on the support services offered at the Tri-Cities Cancer Center, please call (509) 737-3432.
- Patient Navigation services including nurse managed care coordination
- Educational information on cancer and care options
- Support groups for patients and families. (Spanish groups now available)
- Patient Fitness Programs, including WellFit™
- On-site Chaplaincy Services
- Nutritional Consultations
- No cost hats, wigs, scarves, mastectomy supplies, and breast prostheses
- Look Good, Feel Better® beauty Program
- Monthly Quit Tobacco program