Radiation therapy is the treatment of disease using penetrating beams of high-energy waves or streams of particles called radiation. Radiation therapy is one of the most common treatments for cancer and is used in more than half of all cancer cases.
At the Tri-Cities Center, we offer state-of-the-art radiation oncology treatment with equipment designed to deliver treatment quickly and effectively while reducing side effects. With our two radiation treatment systems we are able to offer a wide range of outpatient options including:
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) & Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- High Dose Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Breast Brachytherapy
If you, or someone you know, is in need of radiation oncology treatment you may contact either your doctor’s office for a referral or our Patient Navigation staff at (509) 737-3432. They would be happy to help you secure a referral for service at the Center.